DIRECT TAXES: INCOME TAX
The firm has specialized in Direct tax planning services by advising and counseling to clients in selecting form of business, organization of capital structuring, consolidation of resources etc.
Complete services to our clientele with the help of qualified assistants and other Chartered Accountants for filing Income Tax Returns, appearing before Income tax Authorities and handling complete services at assessment levels before the Income Tax Authorities.
INDIRECT TAXES: GST / SERVICE TAX / VAT
The firm provides services to the clients on the various aspects of GST / Service tax & VAT matters. The range of services in this area includes starting from the migration from Service tax & VAT to GST module, applicability of the provisions of the Act up to filing of periodical returns and pleading on behalf the clients in the matters of disputes with various authorities. The e-filing of tax returns services in this area are also offered by the firm. Advising on service tax & VAT accounting as required by law and updating the clients regarding amendments made from time to time.
Audits & Assurance services
SRS has wide experience of Audit and Assurance Services since 2006. Our approach to the audit & assurance services is to concentrate efforts on controls and key risk areas enabling to provide a straightforward, cost effective audit. The firm has considerable experience and expertise in Statutory Audit, Internal Audit, Tax Audit, Concurrent Audit and Special Investigative Audit of Corporate and Non Corporate entities, Government Companies/Corporations, Banks, Financial Institutions, Public Utilities, Insurance Companies, Co-operative Societies, Charitable Institutions, etc.
- Statutory Audit prescribed under various laws
- Tax Audit prescribed under the Income Tax Act
- Internal Audit of Corporate and non-corporate entities
- Limited Reviews
- Special Investigation Audit
- Accounting Due Diligence Review
- Fraud cum Investigation Audit
- Other entities like Banks, Trusts and Co-operative Societies
- Audit and relating recommendations
We also provide customized Service for the Clients for Preparation of Internal Audit manual and Designing of Internal Control System of the Organization.
The interplay of domestic and international taxes incident on companies often results in complex situations. Converging on an optimum solution requires taking a view on the “total” tax impact rather than a country specific examination. The expertise of the firm on Direct Tax Laws and treaties for avoidance of double taxation between different countries has been useful to Indian and Foreign nationals and corporations having business in India or having business connections with India.
Accounting and Business Process Outsourcing services. Such outsourcing of non- critical allows our clients to concentrate and invest resources in their core business, by freeing up their valuable management time. The services offered by us include:
- Accounting and preparation of Financial statements
- Reconciliations such as Bank Statement, Suppliers/Debtors accounts etc.
- Accounts Receivable/Payable function
- Payroll processing
- Compilation and maintenance of Fixed assets & Depreciation records
- Transactions processing such as order processing and bill passing
- Maintenance and reconciliation of Investment records etc.
Our following strengths would help our clients recognize the advantages of outsourcing their accounting and other business processing needs to us:
- Well experienced and highly skilled professional staff with proven project management skills
- International orientation
- Exposure to varied industries such as finance, manufacturing, entertainment, service, retail and hospitality
- Quality consciousness
- Utmost emphasis on confidentiality and data protection
- Wide range of service offerings
- Quick scalability
- Well conversant with emerging technologies
- Dedicated teams for specific clients
- Excellent office and other infrastructure facilities.
- Commitment to timely delivery
ACCRUAL BASED ACCOUTING SYSTEM
The firm is specialized in providing services of designing, developing and implementing the accrual / Double Entry accounting system of accounting for Corporate and Non Corporate entities as well as for Government and Semi- Government agencies. The firm possesses the expertise to design Manual on Accounting for implementing the accrual based accounting system in the organization & providing training to the employees of the organizations for the implementation of accrual / Double Entry accounting system. The firm is engaged into various projects of conversion of Single Entry Accounting System to Accrual / Double Entry System of Accounting Assignments carried out for various Government Sectors in different states of India.
Corporate Secretarial Services
Due to increasing corporate governance, the statutory compliance requirements are on the tremendous rise. Outsourcing their corporate secretarial work to a specialized partner will not only ensure timely local compliance but also more effective mitigation against the risks associated with non-compliance. Our services include: –
- Attestation Services
- Preparation and filing of various returns and forms
- Maintenance of statutory records
KPO-Accounts and Tax Outsource Services
Outsourcing Accounting Functions to professionals yield powerful benefits. Accounting function is not the core activity of every organization. It is always beneficial for any organization to outsource their non core functions to third party so that they can focus on their core activities and reduce costs. We have a team of qualified and experienced accountants who are dedicated to this service. They adhere to the highest standard of excellence and professionalism. Our services include: –
- Book keeping
- Bank Statement reconciliation
- General accounting services
- Accounting system design and implementation
- Financial analysis
- Records management
- MIS Reports
- Accounts payable
- Accounts receivable
- Cash flow statements
- Cash disbursements
- Credit and collection
- Cash disbursements
- Cash application
- Financial reporting
- Asset accounting management
- Depreciation and amortization schedules
- General ledgers
- Ratio analysis
- Tax Services for Business
- Preparation of Income Tax Returns